- Save at least 15% on hotels in the Booking.com getaway sale
- Book hotels in Rome, Bangkok, Marrakech & more
- Travel before 31st August 2019 (inclusive)
Iqaluit weather in March 2020
- -20-20°C max day temperature
- 1111 days with some rainfall
- -30-30°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 2020 mm of monthly rainfall
- 11 (Low) UV index
- -2-2°C sea temperature
The March weather guide for Iqaluit, Nunavut shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guide to Iqaluit weather in March
The average maximum daytime temperature in Iqaluit in March is a very cold -20°C (-4°F). The average night-time temperature is usually a very cold -30°C (-22°F). There are usually 5 hours of bright sunshine each day, which represents 45% of the 12 hours of daylight.
Expect 20mm (0.8 inches) of rainfall across the whole of March with 11 days with some rain falling. Maximum UV levels will be low (1 UV index) at midday when the skies are clear.
The average sea temperature in and around Iqaluit in March is -2°C (28°F).
Iqaluit sunrise & sunset times for March 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Iqaluit in March 2020. Select a month to view Iqaluit sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st March 2020||06:39||16:55|
|Monday, 16th March 2020||06:47||18:40|
|Tuesday, 31st March 2020||05:55||19:24|
- Save 50% on Sunday night on weekend stays
- Arrive on Thursday, Friday or Saturday to get discount
- Participating hotels in the Caribbean & Americas
Discover more about Canada
Where's warm in Nunavut in March?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Nunavut in March. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.