- Discover top Air Canada offers on flights to Canada
- Browse the lowest fares available or search by date
- Book flights to Toronto, Vancouver, Calgary, Montreal & more
Wabush weather in March 2020
- -7-7°C max day temperature
- 1515 days with some rainfall
- -20-20°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 5757 mm of monthly rainfall
- 22 (Low) UV index
The March weather guide for Wabush, Newfoundland & Labrador shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How cold is it in Wabush in March?
Daytime temperatures usually reach -7°C in Wabush in March, falling to -20°C at night.
How sunny is it in Wabush in March?
There are normally 5 hours of bright sunshine each day in Wabush in March - that's 39% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Wabush in March?
There are usually 15 days with some rain in Wabush in March and the average monthly rainfall is 57mm.
Wabush sunrise & sunset times for March 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Wabush in March 2020. Select a month to view Wabush sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st March 2020||07:13||18:07|
|Monday, 16th March 2020||07:38||19:35|
|Tuesday, 31st March 2020||07:02||20:02|
- Combine flights + hotel & save up to 15% on holiday bookings
- Search for holiday deals for destinations worldwide
- Filter offers by price, board basis, star rating & accommodation
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Canada
Where's warm in Newfoundland & Labrador in March?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Newfoundland & Labrador in March. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.