- Explore the latest holiday offers for Burma
- Filter offers by type, style, rating & departure date
- Book holidays & tours for 50 year olds & over
Naypyidaw weather in March 2020
- 3737°C max day temperature
- 11 day with some rainfall
- 2121°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- VHVery High heat & humidity
- 22 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
The March weather guide for Naypyidaw, Burma shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Naypyidaw in March?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 37°C in Naypyidaw in March with very high heat and humidity, falling to 21°C at night.
How sunny is it in Naypyidaw in March?
There are normally 10 hours of bright sunshine each day in Naypyidaw in March - that's 79% of daylight hours.
Does it ever rain in Naypyidaw in March?
There is usually 1 day with some rain in Naypyidaw in March and the average monthly rainfall is 2mm.
Naypyidaw sunrise & sunset times for March 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Naypyidaw in March 2020. Select a month to view Naypyidaw sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st March 2020||06:25||18:11|
|Monday, 16th March 2020||06:13||18:16|
|Tuesday, 31st March 2020||06:00||18:20|
- Browse current deals & offers on tours to Burma
- Filter deals by date, duration, tour type & difficulty
- Prices shown with & without flights where available
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Burma
Where's hot in Burma in March?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Burma in March. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.