- Compare fares from leading airlines to find best price
- Save EXTRA £10 on flights to Burma with Kiwi.com
- Minimum spend £150 on Kiwi.com promo code
Heho weather in March 2020
- 2828°C max day temperature
- 22 days with some rainfall
- 1414°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- LLow heat & humidity
- 66 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
The March weather guide for Heho, Burma shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Heho in March?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 28°C in Heho in March with low heat and humidity, falling to 14°C at night.
How sunny is it in Heho in March?
There are normally 9 hours of bright sunshine each day in Heho in March - that's 74% of daylight hours.
Does it ever rain in Heho in March?
There are usually 2 days with some rain in Heho in March and the average monthly rainfall is 6mm.
Heho sunrise & sunset times for March 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Heho in March 2020. Select a month to view Heho sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st March 2020||06:23||18:07|
|Monday, 16th March 2020||06:10||18:13|
|Tuesday, 31st March 2020||05:57||18:17|
- Save EXTRA 15% on selected small group tours in 2020
- Book holidays to Europe, Asia, Africa & the Middle East
- Travel before 30th June 2020 (inclusive)
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Burma
Where's hot in Burma in March?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Burma in March. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.