- Find cheapest air fares from popular airlines & OTAs
- Compare prices from BA, Virgin Atlantic, Jet2, Easyjet & more
- Find the cheapest time to fly & where to book online
Huambo weather in March 2020
- 2424°C max day temperature
- 1717 days with some rainfall
- 1414°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 232232 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
The March weather guide for Huambo, Angola shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Huambo in March?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 24°C in Huambo in March, falling to 14°C at night.
How sunny is it in Huambo in March?
There are normally 5 hours of bright sunshine each day in Huambo in March - that's 38% of daylight hours.
Does it ever rain in Huambo in March?
There are usually 17 days with some rain in Huambo in March and the average monthly rainfall is 232mm.
Huambo sunrise & sunset times for March 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Huambo in March 2020. Select a month to view Huambo sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st March 2020||05:59||18:19|
|Monday, 16th March 2020||06:01||18:10|
|Tuesday, 31st March 2020||06:02||18:00|
- Search & compare the best car hire deals
- Free 48-hour cancellation policy & no hidden charges
- Check prices with Avis, Europcar, Sixt & more
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where's hot in Angola in March?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Angola in March. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.