- Book stays at Seabank Resort & San Antonio Hotel
- Enjoy free transfers & discounted spa treatments
- All inclusive family friendly resorts in Malta
St Julians weather in August 2019
- 3030°C max day temperature
- 11 day with some rainfall
- 2222°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 66 mm of monthly rainfall
- 99 (Very High) UV index
- 2727°C sea temperature
The August weather guide for St Julians, Malta shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guide to St Julians weather in August
The average maximum daytime temperature in St Julians in August is a hot 30°C (86°F) with high heat & humidity. The average night-time temperature is usually a warm 22°C (72°F). There are usually 11 hours of bright sunshine each day, which represents 79% of the 13 hours of daylight.
Expect 6mm (0.2 inches) of rainfall across the whole of August with 1 day with some rain falling. Maximum UV levels will be very high (9 UV index) at midday when the skies are clear.
The average sea temperature in and around St Julians in August is 27°C (81°F).
St Julians sunrise & sunset times for August 2019
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for St Julians in August 2019. Select a month to view St Julians sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Thursday, 1st August 2019||06:09||20:07|
|Friday, 16th August 2019||06:21||19:51|
|Saturday, 31st August 2019||06:33||19:32|
- Search Momondo for cheap flights to Malta
- Find the best prices & flight routes from top airlines
- Compare leading flight offers before booking online
Discover more about Malta
Where's hot in Malta in August?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Malta in August. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details