- Save on return flights to worldwide destinations with KLM
- Book flights to Abu Dhabi, Jo'burg, Tokyo & more
- Plus more flights to the Americas, Middle East & Europe
St Julians weather in February 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Malta with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 1515°C max day temperature
- 1010 days with some rainfall
- 99°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 5555 mm of monthly rainfall
- 44 (Moderate) UV index
- 1515°C sea temperature
The February weather guide for St Julians, Malta shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Recommended for Malta
How warm is it in St Julians in February?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 15°C in St Julians in February, falling to 9°C at night.
How sunny is it in St Julians in February?
There are normally 6 hours of bright sunshine each day in St Julians in February - that's 56% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around St Julians in February?
The average sea temperature around St Julians in February is 15°C.
Does it rain in St Julians in February?
There are usually 10 days with some rain in St Julians in February and the average monthly rainfall is 55mm.
St Julians sunrise & sunset times for February 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for St Julians in February 2021. Select a month to view St Julians sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Monday, 1st February 2021||07:02||17:29|
|Sunday, 14th February 2021||06:50||17:43|
|Sunday, 28th February 2021||06:33||17:56|
- Save EXTRA 20% on Corinthia St George's Bay, Malta
- Free cancellation before 6pm available up to a day before
- Valid for stays for Friday, Saturday & Sunday nights
- Travel before 31st March 2021 (inclusive)
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Malta
Where is warm in Malta in February for 2021/2022?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Malta in February. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.