- Save up to 20% on car hire for summer 2020
- Book rentals in UK, France, Germany, Benelux & Spain
- Travel before 31st August 2020 (inclusive)
St Julians weather in July 2020
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Malta with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 3030°C max day temperature
- 00 days with some rainfall
- 2121°C min night temperature
- 1414 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 00 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1010 (Very High) UV index
- 2525°C sea temperature
The July weather guide for St Julians, Malta shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in St Julians in July?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 30°C in St Julians in July with high heat and humidity, falling to 21°C at night.
How sunny is it in St Julians in July?
There are normally 12 hours of bright sunshine each day in St Julians in July - that's 81% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around St Julians in July?
The average sea temperature around St Julians in July is 25°C.
Does it ever rain in St Julians in July?
There are usually no days with some rain in St Julians in July and the average monthly rainfall is 0mm.
St Julians sunrise & sunset times for July 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for St Julians in July 2020. Select a month to view St Julians sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st July 2020||05:49||20:22|
|Thursday, 16th July 2020||05:58||20:18|
|Friday, 31st July 2020||06:09||20:07|
- Book easyJet holidays early for summer 2021
- Destinations include Canaries, Spain, Cyprus & Portugal
- Filter deals by price, departure airport, board basis & more
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Malta
Where is hot in Malta in July for 2020/2021?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Malta in July. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.