- Save up to 40% with ALL-Accor Live Limitless membership
- Receive EXTRA up to 10% discount with first booking
- Earn reward points, get members' rates, discounts & more
Redang weather in July 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Malaysia with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 3131°C max day temperature
- 1414 days with some rainfall
- 2323°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- VHVery High heat & humidity
- 145145 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2929°C sea temperature
Recommended for Malaysia
The July weather guide for Redang, Malaysia shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Redang in July?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 31°C in Redang in July with very high heat and humidity, falling to 23°C at night.
How sunny is it in Redang in July?
There are normally 7 hours of bright sunshine each day in Redang in July - that's 54% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Redang in July?
The average sea temperature around Redang in July is 29°C.
Does it rain in Redang in July?
There are usually 14 days with some rain in Redang in July and the average monthly rainfall is 145mm.
Redang sunrise & sunset times for July 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Redang in July 2021. Select a month to view Redang sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Thursday, 1st July 2021||06:58||19:25|
|Friday, 16th July 2021||07:01||19:27|
|Saturday, 31st July 2021||07:03||19:25|
- Check out top flight deals & low fares from popular airlines
- Search for return & one-way flights or multi-city trips
- Airlines include BA, Virgin Atlantic, United & Turkish Airlines
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Malaysia
Where is hot in Malaysia in July for 2021/2022?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Malaysia in July. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.