- Claim for delayed & cancelled flights + missed connections
- Receive up to 600 Euros compensation
- Enter flight number or from/to airports + date
Antananarivo weather in July 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Madagascar with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 2020°C max day temperature
- 77 days with some rainfall
- 1010°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 1919 mm of monthly rainfall
- 77 (High) UV index
Recommended for Madagascar
The July weather guide for Antananarivo, Madagascar shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Antananarivo in July?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 20°C in Antananarivo in July, falling to 10°C at night.
How sunny is it in Antananarivo in July?
There are normally 7 hours of bright sunshine each day in Antananarivo in July - that's 59% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Antananarivo in July?
There are usually 7 days with some rain in Antananarivo in July and the average monthly rainfall is 19mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Antananarivo sunrise & sunset times for July 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Antananarivo in July 2022. Select a month to view Antananarivo sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st July 2022||06:23||17:24|
|Saturday, 16th July 2022||06:23||17:29|
|Sunday, 31st July 2022||06:19||17:34|
- Search for cheap car hire prices from top car hire providers
- Filter car hire deals by price, car type, brand & more
- Brands include Avis, Enterprise, Europcar, Hertz, Sixt & Thifty
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.