- Browse the best deals on hotel stays & compare prices
- Check lowest rates by month & also by day of the week
- Search by date or browse hotels by destination & map
Vilnius weather in August 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Lithuania with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 2222°C max day temperature
- 1313 days with some rainfall
- 1111°C min night temperature
- 1515 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 7272 mm of monthly rainfall
- 55 (Moderate) UV index
Recommended for Lithuania
The August weather guide for Vilnius, Lithuania shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Vilnius in August?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 22°C in Vilnius in August, falling to 11°C at night.
How sunny is it in Vilnius in August?
There are normally 7 hours of bright sunshine each day in Vilnius in August - that's 48% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Vilnius in August?
There are usually 13 days with some rain in Vilnius in August and the average monthly rainfall is 72mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Vilnius sunrise & sunset times for August 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Vilnius in August 2022. Select a month to view Vilnius sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Monday, 1st August 2022||05:29||21:20|
|Tuesday, 16th August 2022||05:56||20:49|
|Wednesday, 31st August 2022||06:24||20:14|
- Check out top deals on recommended 2021/2022 tours
- Filter deals by trip type, dates, region & more
- Book tours to Europe, Asia, Africa & the Americas
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.