- Browse top offers on solo holidays & singles escorted tours
- Filter offers by travel style, destination, dates & price
- Styles include walking holidays, cruises, city breaks & tours
Vilnius weather in March 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Lithuania with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 33°C max day temperature
- 1414 days with some rainfall
- -4-4°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 3838 mm of monthly rainfall
- 22 (Low) UV index
Recommended for Lithuania
The March weather guide for Vilnius, Lithuania shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How cold is it in Vilnius in March?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 3°C in Vilnius in March, falling to -4°C at night.
How sunny is it in Vilnius in March?
There are normally 4 hours of bright sunshine each day in Vilnius in March - that's 32% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Vilnius in March?
There are usually 14 days with some rain in Vilnius in March and the average monthly rainfall is 38mm. Rain may fall as snow in this month.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Vilnius sunrise & sunset times for March 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Vilnius in March 2022. Select a month to view Vilnius sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st March 2022||07:09||17:55|
|Wednesday, 16th March 2022||06:32||18:24|
|Thursday, 31st March 2022||06:54||19:53|
- Compare ticket prices for flights, trains & coaches
- Choose your preferred mode of transport & book online
- Including routes from over 150 airlines & transport providers
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.