- Explore the latest offers on IHG hotels in Lithuania
- Book direcly with IHG online & get the lowest rate
- Join the IHG Rewards Club for discounts, benefits & more
Vilnius weather in January 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Lithuania with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- -3-3°C max day temperature
- 1919 days with some rainfall
- -9-9°C min night temperature
- 88 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 4040 mm of monthly rainfall
- 0No UV (Maximum) Index UV index
Recommended for Lithuania
The January weather guide for Vilnius, Lithuania shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How cold is it in Vilnius in January?
Daytime temperatures usually reach -3°C in Vilnius in January, falling to -9°C at night.
How sunny is it in Vilnius in January?
There are normally 1 hour of bright sunshine each day in Vilnius in January - that's 14% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Vilnius in January?
There are usually 19 days with some rain in Vilnius in January and the average monthly rainfall is 40mm. Rain may fall as snow in this month.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Vilnius sunrise & sunset times for January 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Vilnius in January 2022. Select a month to view Vilnius sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st January 2022||08:42||16:03|
|Sunday, 16th January 2022||08:32||16:26|
|Monday, 31st January 2022||08:10||16:55|
- Save on return flights to worldwide destinations with KLM
- Book flights to Abu Dhabi, Jo'burg, Tokyo & more
- Plus more flights to the Americas, Middle East & Europe
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.