- Explore top promotional offers on flights with AirAsia
- Offers include last minute deals & discount bundles
- Plus duty-free and merchandise offers
Vientiane weather in April 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Laos with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 3636°C max day temperature
- 99 days with some rainfall
- 2424°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- VHVery High heat & humidity
- 9090 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
Recommended for Laos
The April weather guide for Vientiane, Laos shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Vientiane in April?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 36°C in Vientiane in April with very high heat and humidity, falling to 24°C at night.
How sunny is it in Vientiane in April?
There are normally 8 hours of bright sunshine each day in Vientiane in April - that's 61% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Vientiane in April?
There are usually 9 days with some rain in Vientiane in April and the average monthly rainfall is 90mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Vientiane sunrise & sunset times for April 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Vientiane in April 2022. Select a month to view Vientiane sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st April 2022||06:04||18:23|
|Friday, 15th April 2022||05:54||18:26|
|Saturday, 30th April 2022||05:44||18:30|
- Check out latest hotel deals worldwide with Booking.com
- Find trending hotels, popular destinations & more
- Search for specific destinations & dates or by hotel type
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.