- Browse the best deals on hotel stays & compare prices
- Check lowest rates by month & also by day of the week
- Search by date or browse hotels by destination & map
Luang Prabang weather in May 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Laos with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 3333°C max day temperature
- 1717 days with some rainfall
- 2323°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- EExtreme heat & humidity
- 161161 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
Recommended for Laos
The May weather guide for Luang Prabang, Laos shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Luang Prabang in May?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 33°C in Luang Prabang in May with extreme heat and humidity, falling to 23°C at night.
How sunny is it in Luang Prabang in May?
There are normally 6 hours of bright sunshine each day in Luang Prabang in May - that's 49% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Luang Prabang in May?
There are usually 17 days with some rain in Luang Prabang in May and the average monthly rainfall is 161mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Luang Prabang sunrise & sunset times for May 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Luang Prabang in May 2022. Select a month to view Luang Prabang sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st May 2022||05:43||18:35|
|Monday, 16th May 2022||05:35||18:41|
|Tuesday, 31st May 2022||05:32||18:47|
- Check out top deals on tours worldwide in 2021
- Discount varies by sale offer & destination
- Filter deals by theme, style, dates, duration & more
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.