- Browse low fares on Qatar Airways flights worldwide
- Depart from regional airports acorss the UK
- Book flights the Middle East, Asia, Africa, Europe & the Americas
Mombasa weather in March 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Kenya with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 3232°C max day temperature
- 77 days with some rainfall
- 2424°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- VHVery High heat & humidity
- 5858 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2828°C sea temperature
Recommended for Kenya
The March weather guide for Mombasa, Kenya shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Mombasa in March?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 32°C in Mombasa in March with very high heat and humidity, falling to 24°C at night.
How sunny is it in Mombasa in March?
There are normally 9 hours of bright sunshine each day in Mombasa in March - that's 73% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Mombasa in March?
The average sea temperature around Mombasa in March is 28°C.
Does it rain in Mombasa in March?
There are usually 7 days with some rain in Mombasa in March and the average monthly rainfall is 58mm.
Mombasa sunrise & sunset times for March 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Mombasa in March 2021. Select a month to view Mombasa sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Monday, 1st March 2021||06:28||18:39|
|Tuesday, 16th March 2021||06:26||18:34|
|Wednesday, 31st March 2021||06:23||18:27|
- Save on worldwide flights with Etihad Airways sale offers
- Book flights to Abu Dhabi, Bangkok, Singapore & more
- Travel before 31st July 2021 (inclusive)
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where is hot in Kenya in March for 2021/2022?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Kenya in March. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.