- Save on worldwide flights with Air France low fares
- Book return flights to destinations across the world
- Flights depart from the UK via Paris, France
Mombasa weather in August 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Kenya with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 2828°C max day temperature
- 1313 days with some rainfall
- 2121°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 6464 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111 (Extreme) UV index
- 2525°C sea temperature
Recommended for Kenya
The August weather guide for Mombasa, Kenya shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Mombasa in August?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 28°C in Mombasa in August with moderate heat and humidity, falling to 21°C at night.
How sunny is it in Mombasa in August?
There are normally 8 hours of bright sunshine each day in Mombasa in August - that's 65% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Mombasa in August?
The average sea temperature around Mombasa in August is 25°C.
Does it rain in Mombasa in August?
There are usually 13 days with some rain in Mombasa in August and the average monthly rainfall is 64mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Mombasa sunrise & sunset times for August 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Mombasa in August 2021. Select a month to view Mombasa sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st August 2021||06:29||18:26|
|Monday, 16th August 2021||06:26||18:25|
|Tuesday, 31st August 2021||06:21||18:22|
- Save on hotels, restaurants, spas & more with Travelzoo
- Book online with fully refundable vouchers
- Filter vouchers by theme, price, type & more
Where is hot in Kenya in August for 2021/2022?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Kenya in August. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.