- Save on luxury holidays & honeymoons with special offers
- From Bora Bora to Barbados & Maldives to Mexico
- Filter offers by star rating, destination, board basis & more
Mombasa weather in February 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Kenya with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 3232°C max day temperature
- 33 days with some rainfall
- 2323°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- VHVery High heat & humidity
- 1717 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2727°C sea temperature
The February weather guide for Mombasa, Kenya shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Mombasa in February?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 32°C in Mombasa in February with very high heat and humidity, falling to 23°C at night.
How sunny is it in Mombasa in February?
There are normally 9 hours of bright sunshine each day in Mombasa in February - that's 77% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Mombasa in February?
The average sea temperature around Mombasa in February is 27°C.
Does it ever rain in Mombasa in February?
There are usually 3 days with some rain in Mombasa in February and the average monthly rainfall is 17mm.
Mombasa sunrise & sunset times for February 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Mombasa in February 2021. Select a month to view Mombasa sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Monday, 1st February 2021||06:26||18:43|
|Sunday, 14th February 2021||06:28||18:43|
|Sunday, 28th February 2021||06:28||18:39|
- Save EXTRA 10% on cheap car hire worldwide
- With this exclusive Holiday Autos discount code
- Travel before 31st December 2020 (inclusive)
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where is hot in Kenya in February for 2021/2022?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Kenya in February. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.