- Save on holidays to Africa with latest special offers
- Book holidays to Morocco, Zanzibar, South Africa & more
- Filter deals by star rating, price, duration & more
Mombasa weather in January 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Kenya with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 3232°C max day temperature
- 55 days with some rainfall
- 2323°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- VHVery High heat & humidity
- 2929 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2727°C sea temperature
The January weather guide for Mombasa, Kenya shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Mombasa in January?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 32°C in Mombasa in January with very high heat and humidity, falling to 23°C at night.
How sunny is it in Mombasa in January?
There are normally 9 hours of bright sunshine each day in Mombasa in January - that's 70% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Mombasa in January?
The average sea temperature around Mombasa in January is 27°C.
Does it rain in Mombasa in January?
There are usually 5 days with some rain in Mombasa in January and the average monthly rainfall is 29mm.
Mombasa sunrise & sunset times for January 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Mombasa in January 2021. Select a month to view Mombasa sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st January 2021||06:14||18:36|
|Saturday, 16th January 2021||06:21||18:41|
|Sunday, 31st January 2021||06:26||18:43|
- Save EXTRA 10% on air holidays & river cruises up to 2022
- Book tours to Europe, Asia, Africa & North America
- Travel before 31st December 2022 (inclusive)
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where is hot in Kenya in January for 2021/2022?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Kenya in January. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.