- Save EXTRA 10% on cheap car hire worldwide
- With this exclusive Holiday Autos discount code
- Travel before 31st December 2021 (inclusive)
Mara Lodges weather in December 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Kenya with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 2727°C max day temperature
- 1515 days with some rainfall
- 1212°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- LLow heat & humidity
- 115115 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
Recommended for Kenya
The December weather guide for Mara Lodges, Kenya shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Mara Lodges in December?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 27°C in Mara Lodges in December with low heat and humidity, falling to 12°C at night.
How sunny is it in Mara Lodges in December?
There are normally 8 hours of bright sunshine each day in Mara Lodges in December - that's 65% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Mara Lodges in December?
There are usually 15 days with some rain in Mara Lodges in December and the average monthly rainfall is 115mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Mara Lodges sunrise & sunset times for December 2021
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Mara Lodges in December 2021. Select a month to view Mara Lodges sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st December 2021||06:23||18:34|
|Thursday, 16th December 2021||06:30||18:41|
|Friday, 31st December 2021||06:37||18:49|
- Save on UK travel with KAYAK's deals of the day
- Find deals for destinations around the world
- Filter by travel deal type, budget & month
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.