- Save up to 10% when you book at the same time
- Book holidays with friends to get discount
- Must be aged 18-39. T&Cs apply.
Mara Lodges weather in August 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Kenya with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 2525°C max day temperature
- 1212 days with some rainfall
- 1111°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 8282 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
Expires at 23:59 on Thursday 30th Sep 2021
Recommended for Kenya
The August weather guide for Mara Lodges, Kenya shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Mara Lodges in August?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 25°C in Mara Lodges in August with no heat and humidity, falling to 11°C at night.
How sunny is it in Mara Lodges in August?
There are normally 7 hours of bright sunshine each day in Mara Lodges in August - that's 59% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Mara Lodges in August?
There are usually 12 days with some rain in Mara Lodges in August and the average monthly rainfall is 82mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Mara Lodges sunrise & sunset times for August 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Mara Lodges in August 2022. Select a month to view Mara Lodges sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Monday, 1st August 2022||06:44||18:48|
|Tuesday, 16th August 2022||06:42||18:46|
|Wednesday, 31st August 2022||06:38||18:43|
- Latest flight offers and special deals from Lufthansa
- Flights to Germany (including Frankfurt & Munich)
- Plus destinations across Europe and around the world
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.