- Book a 2 week holiday & get a third week completely FREE
- 3rd week on B&B basis - upgrades available
- Destinations include the Algarve, Cyprus, Spain & Malta
Mara Lodges weather in April 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Kenya with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 2626°C max day temperature
- 2323 days with some rainfall
- 1313°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- LLow heat & humidity
- 208208 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
Recommended for Kenya
The April weather guide for Mara Lodges, Kenya shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Mara Lodges in April?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 26°C in Mara Lodges in April with low heat and humidity, falling to 13°C at night.
How sunny is it in Mara Lodges in April?
There are normally 7 hours of bright sunshine each day in Mara Lodges in April - that's 60% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Mara Lodges in April?
There are usually 23 days with some rain in Mara Lodges in April and the average monthly rainfall is 208mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Mara Lodges sunrise & sunset times for April 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Mara Lodges in April 2022. Select a month to view Mara Lodges sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st April 2022||06:41||18:47|
|Friday, 15th April 2022||06:37||18:42|
|Saturday, 30th April 2022||06:35||18:39|
- Latest flight offers and special deals from Lufthansa
- Flights to Germany (including Frankfurt & Munich)
- Plus destinations across Europe and around the world
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.