- Combine flights + hotel & save up to 15% on holiday bookings
- Search for holiday deals for destinations worldwide
- Filter offers by price, board basis, star rating & accommodation
Mara Lodges weather in February 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Kenya with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 2828°C max day temperature
- 1414 days with some rainfall
- 1212°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- LLow heat & humidity
- 9999 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
Recommended for Kenya
The February weather guide for Mara Lodges, Kenya shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Mara Lodges in February?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 28°C in Mara Lodges in February with low heat and humidity, falling to 12°C at night.
How sunny is it in Mara Lodges in February?
There are normally 9 hours of bright sunshine each day in Mara Lodges in February - that's 72% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Mara Lodges in February?
There are usually 14 days with some rain in Mara Lodges in February and the average monthly rainfall is 99mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Mara Lodges sunrise & sunset times for February 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Mara Lodges in February 2022. Select a month to view Mara Lodges sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st February 2022||06:48||18:58|
|Monday, 14th February 2022||06:49||18:58|
|Monday, 28th February 2022||06:48||18:56|
- Save on UK travel with KAYAK's deals of the day
- Find deals for destinations around the world
- Filter by travel deal type, budget & month
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.