- Find latest Millennium Hotels special offers for the USA
- Book hotel stays in Boston, Chicago, LA, New York & more
- Including theatre & city break offers & sales
Nome weather in June 2020
- 1111°C max day temperature
- 99 days with some rainfall
- 33°C min night temperature
- 2121 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 2626 mm of monthly rainfall
- 44 (Moderate) UV index
- 55°C sea temperature
The June weather guide for Nome, Alaska shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Nome sunrise & sunset times for June 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Nome in June 2020. Select a month to view Nome sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Monday, 1st June 2020||04:48||01:11|
|Monday, 15th June 2020||04:21||01:44|
|Tuesday, 30th June 2020||04:30||01:41|
- Check recommended holidays & tours to Alaska
- Narrow offers by holiday style & departure airport
- Includes Titan Travel's VIP door-to-door travel service
Discover more about the USA
Where's hot in Alaska in June?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Alaska in June. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.