- Explore the latest offers on IHG hotels in Alaska
- Book direcly with IHG online & get the lowest rate
- Join the IHG Rewards Club for discounts, benefits & more
Craig weather in June 2020
- 1313°C max day temperature
- 1616 days with some rainfall
- 77°C min night temperature
- 1717 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 139139 mm of monthly rainfall
- 55 (Moderate) UV index
- 1010°C sea temperature
The June weather guide for Craig, Alaska shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guide to Craig weather in June
The average maximum daytime temperature in Craig in June is a cool 13°C (55°F). The average night-time temperature is usually a cold 7°C (45°F). There are usually 6 hours of bright sunshine each day, which represents 33% of the 17 hours of daylight.
Expect 139mm (5.5 inches) of rainfall across the whole of June with 16 days with some rain falling. Maximum UV levels will be moderate (5 UV index) at midday when the skies are clear.
The average sea temperature in and around Craig in June is 10°C (50°F).
Craig sunrise & sunset times for June 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Craig in June 2020. Select a month to view Craig sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Monday, 1st June 2020||04:17||21:25|
|Monday, 15th June 2020||04:09||21:37|
|Tuesday, 30th June 2020||04:15||21:38|
- Book Alamo Gold+ on US car hire & get FREE GPS
- Plus one tank of fuel & up to 3 additional drivers
- Alamo Gold is only available to UK residents
Discover more about the USA
More Alaska destinations
- Denali National Park
- Dutch Harbor
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details