- Browse current deals & offers on tours to the South Georgia & South Sandwich Islands
- Filter deals by date, duration, tour type & difficulty
- Prices shown with & without flights where available
Grytviken weather in June 2020
- 11°C max day temperature
- 1616 days with some rainfall
- -5-5°C min night temperature
- 77 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 148148 mm of monthly rainfall
- 0No UV (Maximum) Index UV index
- 11°C sea temperature
The June weather guide for Grytviken, South Georgia & South Sandwich Islands shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How cold is it in Grytviken in June?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 1°C in Grytviken in June, falling to -5°C at night.
How sunny is it in Grytviken in June?
There are normally 1 hour of bright sunshine each day in Grytviken in June - that's 12% of daylight hours.
Is the sea cold around Grytviken in June?
The average sea temperature around Grytviken in June is 1°C.
Does it rain in Grytviken in June?
There are usually 16 days with some rain in Grytviken in June and the average monthly rainfall is 148mm.
Grytviken sunrise & sunset times for June 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Grytviken in June 2020. Select a month to view Grytviken sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Monday, 1st June 2020||08:34||16:13|
|Monday, 15th June 2020||08:46||16:07|
|Tuesday, 30th June 2020||08:48||16:12|
- Compare the prices with the leading car hire companies
- Including Alamo, Avis, Budget, Europcar, Hertz, Sixt & Thrifty
- Plus 24/7 support from UK based office
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
More South Georgia destinations
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.