- Find hotel deals & special offers for popular destinations
- Filter hotel deals by price, board basis, star rating & more
- Choose from over 400,000 hotels worldwide
Bharatpur weather in June 2020
- 3333°C max day temperature
- 99 days with some rainfall
- 2323°C min night temperature
- 1414 hours of daylight per day
- VHVery High heat & humidity
- 434434 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
The June weather guide for Bharatpur, Nepal shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Bharatpur in June?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 33°C in Bharatpur in June with very high heat and humidity, falling to 23°C at night.
How sunny is it in Bharatpur in June?
There are normally 6 hours of bright sunshine each day in Bharatpur in June - that's 42% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Bharatpur in June?
There are usually 9 days with some rain in Bharatpur in June and the average monthly rainfall is 434mm.
Bharatpur sunrise & sunset times for June 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Bharatpur in June 2020. Select a month to view Bharatpur sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Monday, 1st June 2020||05:12||18:59|
|Monday, 15th June 2020||05:11||19:04|
|Tuesday, 30th June 2020||05:15||19:07|
- Save 25% on hotels with early bookings (60 days in advance)
- Book hotel stays in top destinations around the world
- Including London, New York, Dubai, Orlando & many more
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where's hot in Nepal in June?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Nepal in June. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.