- Book tours & holidays to Mongolia with G Adventures
- Tour prices start from just £999 per person
- Filter holidays by date, price, activity, duration & difficulty
Lake Khuvsgul weather in June 2020
- 1818°C max day temperature
- 1313 days with some rainfall
- 22°C min night temperature
- 1616 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 6060 mm of monthly rainfall
- 77 (High) UV index
The June weather guide for Lake Khuvsgul, Mongolia shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Lake Khuvsgul in June?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 18°C in Lake Khuvsgul in June, falling to 2°C at night.
How sunny is it in Lake Khuvsgul in June?
There are normally 10 hours of bright sunshine each day in Lake Khuvsgul in June - that's 58% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Lake Khuvsgul in June?
There are usually 13 days with some rain in Lake Khuvsgul in June and the average monthly rainfall is 60mm.
Lake Khuvsgul sunrise & sunset times for June 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Lake Khuvsgul in June 2020. Select a month to view Lake Khuvsgul sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Monday, 1st June 2020||05:08||21:24|
|Monday, 15th June 2020||05:02||21:35|
|Tuesday, 30th June 2020||05:06||21:36|
- Combine flights + hotel & save up to 15% on holidays
- Book flights + hotel together to get saving
- Popular destinations include Europe, USA & Australia
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where's hot in Mongolia in June?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Mongolia in June. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.