- Compare ticket prices for flights, trains & coaches
- Choose your preferred mode of transport & book online
- Including routes from over 150 airlines & transport providers
Chisinau weather in June 2020
- 2525°C max day temperature
- 1313 days with some rainfall
- 1515°C min night temperature
- 1616 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 7474 mm of monthly rainfall
- 77 (High) UV index
The June weather guide for Chisinau, Moldova shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Chisinau in June?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 25°C in Chisinau in June with no heat and humidity, falling to 15°C at night.
How sunny is it in Chisinau in June?
There are normally 9 hours of bright sunshine each day in Chisinau in June - that's 59% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Chisinau in June?
There are usually 13 days with some rain in Chisinau in June and the average monthly rainfall is 74mm.
Chisinau sunrise & sunset times for June 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Chisinau in June 2020. Select a month to view Chisinau sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Monday, 1st June 2020||05:13||20:52|
|Monday, 15th June 2020||05:09||21:02|
|Tuesday, 30th June 2020||05:13||21:03|
- Search for cheap car hire prices from top car hire providers
- Filter car hire deals by price, car type, brand & more
- Brands include Avis, Enterprise, Europcar, Hertz, Sixt & Thifty
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where's hot in Moldova in June?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Moldova in June. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.