- Browse the best deals on hotel stays & compare prices
- Check lowest rates by month & also by day of the week
- Search by date or browse hotels by destination & map
Chisinau weather in September 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Moldova with current travel advice, vaccine statistics and online resources.
- 2222°C max day temperature
- 88 days with some rainfall
- 1111°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 4545 mm of monthly rainfall
- 55 (Moderate) UV index
Recommended for Moldova
The September weather guide for Chisinau, Moldova shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Chisinau in September?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 22°C in Chisinau in September, falling to 11°C at night.
How sunny is it in Chisinau in September?
There are normally 8 hours of bright sunshine each day in Chisinau in September - that's 60% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Chisinau in September?
There are usually 8 days with some rain in Chisinau in September and the average monthly rainfall is 45mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Chisinau sunrise & sunset times for September 2021
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Chisinau in September 2021. Select a month to view Chisinau sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st September 2021||06:24||19:44|
|Wednesday, 15th September 2021||06:42||19:16|
|Thursday, 30th September 2021||07:02||18:46|
- Combine flights + hotel & save up to 15% on holiday bookings
- Search for holiday deals for destinations worldwide
- Filter offers by price, board basis, star rating & accommodation
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.