- Save on hotels, restaurants, spas & more with Travelzoo
- Book online with fully refundable vouchers
- Filter vouchers by theme, price, type & more
Chisinau weather in July 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Moldova with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 2727°C max day temperature
- 1313 days with some rainfall
- 1616°C min night temperature
- 1515 hours of daylight per day
- LLow heat & humidity
- 6767 mm of monthly rainfall
- 77 (High) UV index
Recommended for Moldova
The July weather guide for Chisinau, Moldova shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Chisinau in July?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 27°C in Chisinau in July with low heat and humidity, falling to 16°C at night.
How sunny is it in Chisinau in July?
There are normally 10 hours of bright sunshine each day in Chisinau in July - that's 62% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Chisinau in July?
There are usually 13 days with some rain in Chisinau in July and the average monthly rainfall is 67mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Chisinau sunrise & sunset times for July 2021
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Chisinau in July 2021. Select a month to view Chisinau sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Thursday, 1st July 2021||05:14||21:03|
|Friday, 16th July 2021||05:26||20:55|
|Saturday, 31st July 2021||05:43||20:39|
- Explore cheap accommodation around the world
- Choose from over 36,000 properties in in over 170 countries
- Get instant confirmation & 24/7 customer service
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.