- Browse the best deals on hotel stays & compare prices
- Check lowest rates by month & also by day of the week
- Search by date or browse hotels by destination & map
Chisinau weather in August 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Moldova with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 2727°C max day temperature
- 99 days with some rainfall
- 1515°C min night temperature
- 1414 hours of daylight per day
- LLow heat & humidity
- 4848 mm of monthly rainfall
- 77 (High) UV index
Recommended for Moldova
The August weather guide for Chisinau, Moldova shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Chisinau in August?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 27°C in Chisinau in August with low heat and humidity, falling to 15°C at night.
How sunny is it in Chisinau in August?
There are normally 9 hours of bright sunshine each day in Chisinau in August - that's 66% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Chisinau in August?
There are usually 9 days with some rain in Chisinau in August and the average monthly rainfall is 48mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Chisinau sunrise & sunset times for August 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Chisinau in August 2022. Select a month to view Chisinau sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Monday, 1st August 2022||05:44||20:38|
|Tuesday, 16th August 2022||06:03||20:14|
|Wednesday, 31st August 2022||06:22||19:47|
- Compare ticket prices for flights, trains & coaches
- Choose your preferred mode of transport & book online
- Including routes from over 150 airlines & transport providers
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.