- Browse the best deals on hotel stays & compare prices
- Check lowest rates by month & also by day of the week
- Search by date or browse hotels by destination & map
Chisinau weather in February 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Moldova with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 22°C max day temperature
- 1010 days with some rainfall
- -4-4°C min night temperature
- 1010 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 3535 mm of monthly rainfall
- 22 (Low) UV index
Recommended for Moldova
The February weather guide for Chisinau, Moldova shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How cold is it in Chisinau in February?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 2°C in Chisinau in February, falling to -4°C at night.
How sunny is it in Chisinau in February?
There are normally 3 hours of bright sunshine each day in Chisinau in February - that's 27% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Chisinau in February?
There are usually 10 days with some rain in Chisinau in February and the average monthly rainfall is 35mm. Rain may fall as snow in this month.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Chisinau sunrise & sunset times for February 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Chisinau in February 2022. Select a month to view Chisinau sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st February 2022||07:30||17:07|
|Monday, 14th February 2022||07:11||17:27|
|Monday, 28th February 2022||06:47||17:48|
- Search & compare the best car hire deals
- Free 48-hour cancellation policy & no hidden charges
- Check prices with Avis, Europcar, Sixt & more
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.