- Save on Jack's Flight Club Premium with latest offer
- Pay just £3.25 per month (based on annual membership)
- Cancel anytime. 3 & 6 month subscriptions also available
Kota Kinabalu weather in June 2020
- 3131°C max day temperature
- 1818 days with some rainfall
- 2323°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- VHVery High heat & humidity
- 277277 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 3030°C sea temperature
The June weather guide for Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Expires at 23:59 on Saturday 29th Feb 2020
How hot is it in Kota Kinabalu in June?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 31°C in Kota Kinabalu in June with very high heat and humidity, falling to 23°C at night.
How sunny is it in Kota Kinabalu in June?
There are normally 7 hours of bright sunshine each day in Kota Kinabalu in June - that's 53% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Kota Kinabalu in June?
The average sea temperature around Kota Kinabalu in June is 30°C.
Does it rain in Kota Kinabalu in June?
There are usually 18 days with some rain in Kota Kinabalu in June and the average monthly rainfall is 277mm.
Kota Kinabalu sunrise & sunset times for June 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Kota Kinabalu in June 2020. Select a month to view Kota Kinabalu sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Monday, 1st June 2020||06:00||18:27|
|Monday, 15th June 2020||06:02||18:30|
|Tuesday, 30th June 2020||06:05||18:33|
- Browse current deals & offers on tours to Malaysia
- Filter deals by date, duration, tour type & difficulty
- Prices shown with & without flights where available
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Malaysia
Where's hot in Malaysia in June?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Malaysia in June. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.