- Check out top flight deals & low fares from popular airlines
- Search for return & one-way flights or multi-city trips
- Airlines include BA, Virgin Atlantic, United & Turkish Airlines
Cayenne weather in June 2020
- 3030°C max day temperature
- 2323 days with some rainfall
- 2323°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- VHVery High heat & humidity
- 412412 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2828°C sea temperature
The June weather guide for Cayenne, French Guiana shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Cayenne in June?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 30°C in Cayenne in June with very high heat and humidity, falling to 23°C at night.
How sunny is it in Cayenne in June?
There are normally 5 hours of bright sunshine each day in Cayenne in June - that's 43% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Cayenne in June?
The average sea temperature around Cayenne in June is 28°C.
Does it rain in Cayenne in June?
There are usually 23 days with some rain in Cayenne in June and the average monthly rainfall is 412mm.
Cayenne sunrise & sunset times for June 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Cayenne in June 2020. Select a month to view Cayenne sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Monday, 1st June 2020||06:16||18:39|
|Monday, 15th June 2020||06:18||18:42|
|Tuesday, 30th June 2020||06:21||18:45|
- Save 20% on hotels with Booking.com breakaway deals
- Book hotels in Dubai, Bangkok, Paris & more
- Travel between 1st Apr & 31st May 2020 (inclusive)
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
More French Guiana destinations
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.