- Save EXTRA 10% on cheap car hire worldwide
- With this exclusive Holiday Autos discount code
- Travel before 31st December 2020 (inclusive)
West Island weather in June 2020
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Cocos (Keeling) Islands with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 2828°C max day temperature
- 1919 days with some rainfall
- 2424°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 201201 mm of monthly rainfall
- 88 (Very High) UV index
- 2828°C sea temperature
The June weather guide for West Island, Cocos (Keeling) Islands shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in West Island in June?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 28°C in West Island in June with high heat and humidity, falling to 24°C at night.
How warm is the sea around West Island in June?
The average sea temperature around West Island in June is 28°C.
Does it rain in West Island in June?
There are usually 19 days with some rain in West Island in June and the average monthly rainfall is 201mm.
West Island sunrise & sunset times for June 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for West Island in June 2020. Select a month to view West Island sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Monday, 1st June 2020||06:17||17:44|
|Monday, 15th June 2020||06:21||17:46|
|Tuesday, 30th June 2020||06:24||17:49|
- Find hotel deals & special offers for popular destinations
- Filter hotel deals by price, board basis, star rating & more
- Choose from over 400,000 hotels worldwide
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
More Cocos (Keeling) Islands destinations
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.