- Browse Holiday Inn Express hotels in China
- Book cheap hotels in Beijing, Shanghai & more
- Check for special offers & best available rates
Taiyuan weather in June 2020
- 2828°C max day temperature
- 1010 days with some rainfall
- 1414°C min night temperature
- 1515 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 6363 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1010 (Very High) UV index
The June weather guide for Taiyuan, China shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Taiyuan in June?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 28°C in Taiyuan in June with moderate heat and humidity, falling to 14°C at night.
How sunny is it in Taiyuan in June?
There are normally 9 hours of bright sunshine each day in Taiyuan in June - that's 61% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Taiyuan in June?
There are usually 10 days with some rain in Taiyuan in June and the average monthly rainfall is 63mm.
Taiyuan sunrise & sunset times for June 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Taiyuan in June 2020. Select a month to view Taiyuan sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Monday, 1st June 2020||05:09||19:46|
|Monday, 15th June 2020||05:07||19:54|
|Tuesday, 30th June 2020||05:11||19:56|
- Browse the latest special offers on hotel stays in 2017/2018
- Book Anantara Hotels in the Middle East, Asia & Indian Ocean
- Offers include discounts, room upgrades & late check outs
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about China
Where's hot in China in June?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in China in June. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.