- Search Momondo for cheap flights to China
- Find the best prices & flight routes from top airlines
- Compare leading flight offers before booking online
Sanya weather in June 2020
- 3131°C max day temperature
- 1414 days with some rainfall
- 2525°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- VHVery High heat & humidity
- 188188 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2929°C sea temperature
The June weather guide for Sanya, China shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Sanya in June?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 31°C in Sanya in June with very high heat and humidity, falling to 25°C at night.
How sunny is it in Sanya in June?
There are normally 6 hours of bright sunshine each day in Sanya in June - that's 48% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Sanya in June?
The average sea temperature around Sanya in June is 29°C.
Does it ever rain in Sanya in June?
There are usually 14 days with some rain in Sanya in June and the average monthly rainfall is 188mm.
What is the chance of a typhoon in Sanya in June?
On average 1.8 days in June in Sanya are likely to be affected by the passage of one or more tropical storms.
Sanya sunrise & sunset times for June 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Sanya in June 2020. Select a month to view Sanya sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Monday, 1st June 2020||06:05||19:15|
|Monday, 15th June 2020||06:06||19:19|
|Tuesday, 30th June 2020||06:09||19:22|
- Book tours & holidays to China with G Adventures
- Tour prices start from just £449 per person
- Filter holidays by date, price, activity, duration & difficulty
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about China
Where's hot in China in June?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in China in June. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.