- Search Momondo for cheap flights to Burma
- Find the best prices & flight routes from top airlines
- Compare leading flight offers before booking online
Naypyidaw weather in June 2020
- 3232°C max day temperature
- 2121 days with some rainfall
- 2424°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- VHVery High heat & humidity
- 261261 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
The June weather guide for Naypyidaw, Burma shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Naypyidaw in June?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 32°C in Naypyidaw in June with very high heat and humidity, falling to 24°C at night.
How sunny is it in Naypyidaw in June?
There are normally 4 hours of bright sunshine each day in Naypyidaw in June - that's 32% of daylight hours.
Does it ever rain in Naypyidaw in June?
There are usually 21 days with some rain in Naypyidaw in June and the average monthly rainfall is 261mm.
Naypyidaw sunrise & sunset times for June 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Naypyidaw in June 2020. Select a month to view Naypyidaw sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Monday, 1st June 2020||05:26||18:41|
|Monday, 15th June 2020||05:27||18:46|
|Tuesday, 30th June 2020||05:30||18:49|
- Save on return flights to worldwide destinations with KLM
- Abu Dhabi from £262, Jo'burg from £406 & Tokyo from £414
- Plus more flights to the Americas, Middle East & Europe
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Burma
Where's hot in Burma in June?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Burma in June. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.