- Save up to 50% on hotels in Hotels.com January sale
- Offers on hotel bookings to worldwide destinations
- Travel before 23rd February 2020 (inclusive)
Sarajevo weather in June 2020
- 2121°C max day temperature
- 1414 days with some rainfall
- 1010°C min night temperature
- 1515 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 9797 mm of monthly rainfall
- 88 (Very High) UV index
The June weather guide for Sarajevo, Bosnia & Herzegovina shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Sarajevo in June?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 21°C in Sarajevo in June, falling to 10°C at night.
How sunny is it in Sarajevo in June?
There are normally 7 hours of bright sunshine each day in Sarajevo in June - that's 45% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Sarajevo in June?
There are usually 14 days with some rain in Sarajevo in June and the average monthly rainfall is 97mm.
Sarajevo sunrise & sunset times for June 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Sarajevo in June 2020. Select a month to view Sarajevo sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Monday, 1st June 2020||05:07||20:22|
|Monday, 15th June 2020||05:03||20:31|
|Tuesday, 30th June 2020||05:07||20:32|
- Compare the prices with the leading car hire companies
- Including Alamo, Avis, Budget, Europcar, Hertz, Sixt & Thrifty
- Plus 24/7 support from UK based office
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Bosnia & Herzegovina
Where's hot in Bosnia and Herzegovina in June?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Bosnia and Herzegovina in June. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.