- Save on Jack's Flight Club Premium with latest offer
- Pay just £3.25 per month (based on annual membership)
- Cancel anytime. 3 & 6 month subscriptions also available
Wallis weather in July 2020
- 2929°C max day temperature
- 55 days with some rainfall
- 2424°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 198198 mm of monthly rainfall
- 99 (Very High) UV index
- 2828°C sea temperature
The July weather guide for Wallis, Wallis & Futuna shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Expires at 23:59 on Saturday 29th Feb 2020
How hot is it in Wallis in July?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 29°C in Wallis in July with high heat and humidity, falling to 24°C at night.
How warm is the sea around Wallis in July?
The average sea temperature around Wallis in July is 28°C.
Does it rain in Wallis in July?
There are usually 5 days with some rain in Wallis in July and the average monthly rainfall is 198mm.
Wallis sunrise & sunset times for July 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Wallis in July 2020. Select a month to view Wallis sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st July 2020||06:08||17:29|
|Thursday, 16th July 2020||06:08||17:33|
|Friday, 31st July 2020||06:05||17:37|
- Save up to 60% on hotels with Priceline Express Deals
- Search for cheap hotel deals by city or airport
- Filter deals by star rating, price, amenities & hotel area
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where's hot in Wallis and Futuna in July?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Wallis and Futuna in July. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.