- Search Momondo for cheap flights to Tuvalu
- Find the best prices & flight routes from top airlines
- Compare leading flight offers before booking online
Funafuti weather in July 2020
- 3131°C max day temperature
- 2020 days with some rainfall
- 2525°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 233233 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1010 (Very High) UV index
- 2929°C sea temperature
The July weather guide for Funafuti, Tuvalu shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Funafuti in July?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 31°C in Funafuti in July with high heat and humidity, falling to 25°C at night.
How warm is the sea around Funafuti in July?
The average sea temperature around Funafuti in July is 29°C.
Does it rain in Funafuti in July?
There are usually 20 days with some rain in Funafuti in July and the average monthly rainfall is 233mm.
Funafuti sunrise & sunset times for July 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Funafuti in July 2020. Select a month to view Funafuti sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st July 2020||06:18||17:56|
|Thursday, 16th July 2020||06:19||18:00|
|Friday, 31st July 2020||06:17||18:02|
- Search for cheap car hire prices from top car hire providers
- Filter car hire deals by price, car type, brand & more
- Brands include Avis, Enterprise, Europcar, Hertz, Sixt & Thifty
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
More Tuvalu destinations
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.