- Save up to 40% with Hotels.com winter sale
- Offers on hotel bookings to worldwide destinations
- Travel before 26th January 2020 (inclusive)
Grytviken weather in July 2020
- 00°C max day temperature
- 1717 days with some rainfall
- -6-6°C min night temperature
- 88 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 143143 mm of monthly rainfall
- 0No UV (Maximum) Index UV index
- 11°C sea temperature
The July weather guide for Grytviken, South Georgia & South Sandwich Islands shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How cold is it in Grytviken in July?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 0°C in Grytviken in July, falling to -6°C at night.
How sunny is it in Grytviken in July?
There are normally 1 hour of bright sunshine each day in Grytviken in July - that's 13% of daylight hours.
Is the sea cold around Grytviken in July?
The average sea temperature around Grytviken in July is 1°C.
Does it rain in Grytviken in July?
There are usually 17 days with some rain in Grytviken in July and the average monthly rainfall is 143mm.
Grytviken sunrise & sunset times for July 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Grytviken in July 2020. Select a month to view Grytviken sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st July 2020||08:48||16:13|
|Thursday, 16th July 2020||08:36||16:29|
|Friday, 31st July 2020||08:14||16:52|
- Save an extra 10% on worldwide car hire
- Book with the exclusive Argus Car Hire discount code
- Travel before 31st December 2019 (inclusive)
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
More South Georgia destinations
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.