- Save up to 50% on adventure holidays & tours
- Browse the best deals or search by destination & date
- Book tours to Europe, Asia, Africa & the Americas
Grytviken weather in July 2020
- 00°C max day temperature
- 1717 days with some rainfall
- -6-6°C min night temperature
- 88 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 143143 mm of monthly rainfall
- 0No UV (Maximum) Index UV index
- 11°C sea temperature
The July weather guide for Grytviken, South Georgia & South Sandwich Islands shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guide to Grytviken weather in July
The average maximum daytime temperature in Grytviken in July is a cold 0°C (32°F). The average night-time temperature is usually a very cold -6°C (21°F). There is usually 1 hour of bright sunshine each day, which represents 13% of the 8 hours of daylight.
Expect 143mm (5.6 inches) of rainfall across the whole of July with 17 days with some rain falling.
The average sea temperature in and around Grytviken in July is 1°C (34°F).
Grytviken sunrise & sunset times for July 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Grytviken in July 2020. Select a month to view Grytviken sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st July 2020||08:48||16:13|
|Thursday, 16th July 2020||08:36||16:29|
|Friday, 31st July 2020||08:14||16:52|
- Compare the prices with the leading car hire companies
- Including Alamo, Avis, Budget, Europcar, Hertz, Sixt & Thrifty
- Plus 24/7 support from UK based office
More South Georgia destinations
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details