- Win £500 Travel Up voucher put towards your next holiday
- Enter into the competition to be in with a chance
- Min spend of £1000. Holiday booking for 2 people or more
Chita weather in July 2020
- 2424°C max day temperature
- 1616 days with some rainfall
- 1111°C min night temperature
- 1616 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 118118 mm of monthly rainfall
- 77 (High) UV index
The July weather guide for Chita, Russia (Central Asia) shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Chita in July?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 24°C in Chita in July, falling to 11°C at night.
How sunny is it in Chita in July?
There are normally 8 hours of bright sunshine each day in Chita in July - that's 50% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Chita in July?
There are usually 16 days with some rain in Chita in July and the average monthly rainfall is 118mm.
Chita sunrise & sunset times for July 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Chita in July 2020. Select a month to view Chita sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st July 2020||05:10||21:49|
|Thursday, 16th July 2020||05:25||21:38|
|Friday, 31st July 2020||05:46||21:18|
- Save EXTRA 10% on cheap car hire worldwide
- With this exclusive Holiday Autos discount code
- Travel before 31st December 2020 (inclusive)
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where's hot in Russia (Central Asia) in July?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Russia (Central Asia) in July. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.