- Search Momondo for cheap flights to the Philippines
- Find the best prices & flight routes from top airlines
- Compare leading flight offers before booking online
Puerto Princesa weather in July 2020
- 3131°C max day temperature
- 1717 days with some rainfall
- 2323°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- VHVery High heat & humidity
- 184184 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2929°C sea temperature
The July weather guide for Puerto Princesa, Philippines shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Puerto Princesa in July?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 31°C in Puerto Princesa in July with very high heat and humidity, falling to 23°C at night.
How sunny is it in Puerto Princesa in July?
There are normally 6 hours of bright sunshine each day in Puerto Princesa in July - that's 48% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Puerto Princesa in July?
The average sea temperature around Puerto Princesa in July is 29°C.
Does it rain in Puerto Princesa in July?
There are usually 17 days with some rain in Puerto Princesa in July and the average monthly rainfall is 184mm.
Puerto Princesa sunrise & sunset times for July 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Puerto Princesa in July 2020. Select a month to view Puerto Princesa sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st July 2020||05:49||18:29|
|Thursday, 16th July 2020||05:52||18:30|
|Friday, 31st July 2020||05:55||18:28|
- Save on luxury holidays & honeymoons with special offers
- From Bora Bora to Barbados & Maldives to Mexico
- Filter offers by star rating, destination, board basis & more
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where's hot in the Philippines in July?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in the Philippines in July. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.