- Save up to 20% on selected hotels
- Plus save more with coupon codes on 16th & 23rd Jan
- Travel before 30th June 2020 (inclusive)
Cebu weather in July 2020
- 3232°C max day temperature
- 1515 days with some rainfall
- 2424°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- VHVery High heat & humidity
- 190190 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2929°C sea temperature
The July weather guide for Cebu, Philippines shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Cebu in July?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 32°C in Cebu in July with very high heat and humidity, falling to 24°C at night.
How sunny is it in Cebu in July?
There are normally 6 hours of bright sunshine each day in Cebu in July - that's 47% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Cebu in July?
The average sea temperature around Cebu in July is 29°C.
Does it rain in Cebu in July?
There are usually 15 days with some rain in Cebu in July and the average monthly rainfall is 190mm.
What is the chance of a typhoon in Cebu in July?
On average less than 1 day in July in Cebu is likely to be affected by the passage of one or more tropical storms.
Cebu sunrise & sunset times for July 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Cebu in July 2020. Select a month to view Cebu sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st July 2020||05:27||18:10|
|Thursday, 16th July 2020||05:31||18:10|
|Friday, 31st July 2020||05:34||18:08|
- Save on return flights to worldwide destinations with KLM
- Abu Dhabi from £262, Jo'burg from £406 & Tokyo from £414
- Plus more flights to the Americas, Middle East & Europe
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where's hot in the Philippines in July?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in the Philippines in July. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.