- Search Momondo for cheap flights to the Northern Mariana Islands
- Find the best prices & flight routes from top airlines
- Compare leading flight offers before booking online
Saipan weather in July 2020
- 3131°C max day temperature
- 1919 days with some rainfall
- 2525°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- VHVery High heat & humidity
- 229229 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2929°C sea temperature
The July weather guide for Saipan, Northern Mariana Islands shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Saipan in July?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 31°C in Saipan in July with very high heat and humidity, falling to 25°C at night.
How sunny is it in Saipan in July?
There are normally 6 hours of bright sunshine each day in Saipan in July - that's 44% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Saipan in July?
The average sea temperature around Saipan in July is 29°C.
Does it rain in Saipan in July?
There are usually 19 days with some rain in Saipan in July and the average monthly rainfall is 229mm.
What is the chance of a typhoon in Saipan in July?
On average 1 day in July in Saipan is likely to be affected by the passage of one or more tropical storms.
Saipan sunrise & sunset times for July 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Saipan in July 2020. Select a month to view Saipan sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st July 2020||05:51||18:51|
|Thursday, 16th July 2020||05:55||18:51|
|Friday, 31st July 2020||05:59||18:47|
- Save up to 20% on selected hotels
- Plus save more with coupon codes on 16th & 23rd Jan
- Travel before 30th June 2020 (inclusive)
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where's hot in the Northern Mariana Islands in July?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in the Northern Mariana Islands in July. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.