- Save up to 60% on hotels with Priceline Express Deals
- Search for cheap hotel deals by city or airport
- Filter deals by star rating, price, amenities & hotel area
Pyongyang weather in July 2020
- 2929°C max day temperature
- 1717 days with some rainfall
- 2020°C min night temperature
- 1515 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 284284 mm of monthly rainfall
- 99 (Very High) UV index
The July weather guide for Pyongyang, North Korea shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Pyongyang sunrise & sunset times for July 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Pyongyang in July 2020. Select a month to view Pyongyang sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st July 2020||05:15||20:07|
|Thursday, 16th July 2020||05:24||20:01|
|Friday, 31st July 2020||05:37||19:49|
- Find cheap flights to North Korea with Skyscanner
- Search by departure airport to find best airline routes
- Enter exact dates, months or find the cheapest month
Where's hot in North Korea in July?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in North Korea in July. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.