- Find cheap flights to Malaysia with Skyscanner
- Search by departure airport to find best airline routes
- Enter exact dates, months or find the cheapest month
Johor Baharu weather in July 2020
- 3131°C max day temperature
- 1515 days with some rainfall
- 2323°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- VHVery High heat & humidity
- 162162 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111 (Extreme) UV index
The July weather guide for Johor Baharu, Malaysia shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Johor Baharu in July?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 31°C in Johor Baharu in July with very high heat and humidity, falling to 23°C at night.
How sunny is it in Johor Baharu in July?
There are normally 6 hours of bright sunshine each day in Johor Baharu in July - that's 51% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Johor Baharu in July?
There are usually 15 days with some rain in Johor Baharu in July and the average monthly rainfall is 162mm.
Johor Baharu sunrise & sunset times for July 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Johor Baharu in July 2020. Select a month to view Johor Baharu sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st July 2020||07:03||19:15|
|Thursday, 16th July 2020||07:05||19:17|
|Friday, 31st July 2020||07:06||19:17|
- Save up to 50% on hotels in Hotels.com January sale
- Offers on hotel bookings to worldwide destinations
- Travel before 23rd February 2020 (inclusive)
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Malaysia
Where's hot in Malaysia in July?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Malaysia in July. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.