- Find cheap flights to Malawi with Skyscanner
- Search by departure airport to find best airline routes
- Enter exact dates, months or find the cheapest month
Karonga weather in July 2020
- 2828°C max day temperature
- 22 days with some rainfall
- 1717°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- LLow heat & humidity
- 22 mm of monthly rainfall
- 99 (Very High) UV index
The July weather guide for Karonga, Malawi shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Karonga in July?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 28°C in Karonga in July with low heat and humidity, falling to 17°C at night.
How sunny is it in Karonga in July?
There are normally 9 hours of bright sunshine each day in Karonga in July - that's 79% of daylight hours.
Does it ever rain in Karonga in July?
There are usually 2 days with some rain in Karonga in July and the average monthly rainfall is 2mm.
Karonga sunrise & sunset times for July 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Karonga in July 2020. Select a month to view Karonga sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st July 2020||06:02||17:35|
|Thursday, 16th July 2020||06:02||17:38|
|Friday, 31st July 2020||06:00||17:41|
- Save up to 50% on adventure holidays & tours
- Browse the best deals or search by destination & date
- Book tours to Europe, Asia, Africa & the Americas
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where's hot in Malawi in July?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Malawi in July. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.